5 workshops. 2 hours each. 1 illuminating experience.
About A.M. Academy
AMA San Antonio’s “A.M. Academy” provides marketing professionals the opportunity to awaken their skills with an engaging and enlightening workshop series tailored specifically for beginning and intermediate marketing professionals.
The curriculum will explore new and emerging industry trends while providing opportunities for participants to enhance their marketing skills.
- The A.M. Academy curriculum consists of a series of 5 workshops per year (August – May.)
- Workshops will take place on Friday mornings from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. in-person. Location TBA.
- Each workshop is aimed toward developing a specific skill set within the marketing industry.
- Participants will receive an official Certificate of Completion upon completion of each workshop.
- Members: Free with AMA membership.*
- Non-Members: $35 in advance / $40 at the door
For questions about a discounted bundle rate, please contact Vanessa Torres at email@example.com.
*AMA Membership is $300 annually. Membership will be validated at the time of registration. RSVP is required for all workshops to receive free attendance.
Schedule of Events
The link to RSVP for the workshops will be provided at least two weeks before the event.
Friday, August 30, 2019
La Madeline French Bakery Park North, 722 Northwest Loop 410, Suite 201
San Antonio, TX 78216
Sponsored by The DeBerry Group
Friday, October 4, 2019
Workshop 3: Influence Your Marketing with Social Media
Friday, January 31, 2020
Workshop 4: Graphic Design Basics for Marketers
Friday, March 27, 2020
Workshop 5: Career Advice from a Marketing Recruiter
Friday, May 29, 2020
There are sponsorship opportunities available for this new and exciting series! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.