- This event has passed.
Making Water Fashionable: How Topo Chico rules social with fan-driven brand advocacy
February 22, 2017 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
How do you get an audience to WANT to buy bottled water… from Mexico? That was the challenge that Topo Chico was faced with when building a social media campaign around their effervescent bottled mineral water. Answer: strike the right balance between internally produced and user-generated content of visually-pleasing photos and emotion-invoking stories on social media. Giovanni Gallucci will show attendees how to focus on social media platforms that are continuously increasing in B2C engagement like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, SnapChat, & Twitter to successfully contribute to and increase fan-driven brand advocacy.
1) Know what successful and unsuccessful campaigns that are genuinely authe ntic look like.
2) Know how to properly curate content from regular fans and tastemakers alike at no cost.
3) How to strike a balance between defining your own brand and taking cues from your fans about what they want your brand to be.
4) Know what tools, cameras and software are needed in order to produce professional online content without a professional budget.
Giovanni is a keynote speaker who presents at international events like ad:tech, Canada Music Week, Dewey Beach Music Festival, Dubai’s Digital Media Forum, Macworld, Pubcon, Search Engine Watch Live! and SXSWi. He has been covered in a variety of media outlets including AdAge, AdWeek, The Dallas Morning News, Fox Business News, The Houston Chronicle, Inc. Magazine, InfoWorld, NBC, The New York Times, The London Telegraph, USA Today, and Wired Magazine among others
TIME: 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
LOCATION:Quarry Golf Club
444 E. Basse Rd.
San Antonio, TX 78209
Student Members: $20.00 (w/ member-only promo code)
Members: $25.00 (w/ member-only promo code)
WALK-INS: $10 additional at the door
* Attendees registering as AMA San Antonio members are subject to verification. All AMA San Antonio memberships must be current and in good standing. Nonmember fee(s) apply to expired memberships, and balance due will be collected upon check-in. Member event fees are non-transferrable. Late cancellation and No-Show Policy remains in effect for all events.——————————————————————————————————————————————————
What is a “Member-Only Promo Code,” and Where Can I Get One?
The American Marketing Association San Antonio chapter truly appreciates each and every member for their continuing support.
One of several member benefits is discounted pricing for chapter events. An email with event promo codes is sent to all student and professional members in good standing. Registering for an event with a promo code is easy:
1. Click on the RSVP/registration button/link to open the online registration page.
2. Enter your registration information and promo code in the appropriate field.
3. The member-only price will appear in your payment summary. Click the “Continue” button to complete your payment via PayPal. That’s it!
Not an AMA member? Click here to learn more about AMA Memberships.