APRIL 2017 LUNCHEON
San Antonio is the seventh largest city in the United States, the most visited city in Texas, which has developed into a world-class destination. 2018 will be a monumental year that marks San Antonio’s Tricentennial, honoring 300 years of history, cultural diversity and a community of inclusivity. Join the Tricentennial Commission’s Lionel Sosa, Chair of Marketing & Branding as he discusses the architecture behind the Tricentennial brand and how the Commission’s marketing efforts will showcase San Antonio on the national stage. The Tricentennial Commission’s Guiding Principles:
• Creates a positive and/or lasting impact
• Showcases our diversity, inclusiveness, and authenticity
• Defines the Tricentennial identity
• Identifies financial integrity and viability, timeliness, and transparency
• Educates and celebrates our shared history, and furthers our legacy.
DATE: Wednesday, April 19, 2017
TIME: 11:30 a.m.- 1:00 p.m.
Smoke the Restaurant
1170 E. Commerce St.
San Antonio, TX 78205
Professional and Young Professional Members: $25.00* | Student Members $20 | Non-Members: $35.00
Table of 8 (Priority Seating) $250
WALK-INS: $10 additional at the door
* Attendees registering as AMA San Antonio members are subject to verification. All AMA San Antonio memberships must be current and in good standing. Nonmember fee(s) apply to expired memberships, and balance due will be collected upon check-in. Member event fees are non-transferrable. Late cancellation and No-Show Policy remains in effect for all events.