The AMA San Antonio chapter is over 150 members strong and growing with the most career oriented marketers dedicated to lifelong learning in this ever changing industry. By becoming a member, marketers in San Antonio, TX can gain access to a vast body of marketing knowledge, high-quality training programs, the latest tools and tactics, exposure to leading-edge thinking, and opportunities to interact with marketing peers both locally and nationally. With over 70 chapters globally, you are able to connect and exchange information and ideas about what’s happening in marketing both locally and nationally. It’s an invaluable tool for knowledge building, leadership opportunities and networking.
Getting involved in your local chapter is a great way to:
- Quickly integrate and network with other local marketers
- Connect with local business resources
- Expand your conceptual, planning and execution skills through local events
- Expand your management, leadership and public speaking skills by volunteering for the chapter’s executive board and committees
Innovative Resources and Tools
As an AMA member, you’ll get unlimited access to our vast members-only resources, tools and content such as white papers, best practices, and research reports written by the most respected names in the industry.
- Member-Only Content – Explore the hundreds of the latest articles and research by topic, including white papers and best practices, plus an extensive archive.
- AMA Marketer’s Toolkit – Full of interactive templates, tools, and resources to help you in your job.
- Webcasts and Podcasts – Get access to over 100 on-demand webcasts and podcasts on the latest marketing topics.
- AMA e-Newsletters – Features in-depth, members-only content on the latest developments in marketing.
Conferences and Training
Members receive significant discounts on all national and local AMA events. Learn from the best and brightest from a broad cross-section of industries, interacting and networking with industry leaders from a selection of AMA conferences. Or roll your sleeves up and participate in an intensive, in-person, two-day session with AMA experts from our many Training Series events.
Explore upcoming national AMA events and local AMA San Antonio events.
The American Marketing Association publishes a variety of magazines and journals directed to academics and marketing professionals. Your membership includes a subscription to Marketing News and another publication (specialty magazine or journal) of your choice.
Specialty magazines include:
- Marketing Insights
- Marketing Health Services
Learn more about national AMA publications.
Career Resources and Certification
The AMA San Antonio Career Center integrates directly with national AMA Career Resources and gives you access to hundreds of marketing job postings, career tips and strategies, interview and resume guidelines, ask the expert panel, and more.
Also, AMA members receive 30% off the Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) program. The PCM program gives you a tangible way to enhance your marketing skills, as well as highlight your accomplishments for prospective employers. You can earn the PCM designation by passing a comprehensive online exam covering the key areas of marketing.